How the program works
Created by Spotligh Trust, the Trusted Leader Lab is a practical online workshop designed to help you develop the most critical leadership asset today: the ability to earn, strengthen, and restore trust.
The Lab consists of three, 5-week modules: The Trusted Leader, The Trusted Partner, and The Trusted Visionary. Modules build on one another to go deeper into explorations of the Five Facets of Trust-Centered Leadership.
The Trusted Leader Lab is entirely based online with students participating from their home or workplace. Students progress through each module of the Lab following a synchronous schedule with set deadlines, group discussions, and face-to-face video calls.
The Trusted Leader Lab modules are facilitated by experienced leadership coaches who engage with students individually through practical projects and collectively through live group sessions. They also help to encourage peer-to-peer interactions, one of the best parts of the Lab. Throughout each module, students complete weekly individual projects, participate in live workshops, group coaching sessions and reflection calls, and connect with and provide feedback to their peers.
Here is the schedule for a typical week in a Trusted Leader Lab module, with 3 hours of live meetings, and an average of 3-6 hours of project-focused work:
- The week’s lessons and project are released in Slack and students review on their own schedule. Students begin work on their individual project, and continue to do so over the next few days on their own schedule.
- Students join a 30-minute live group Reflection call on Zoom, and then continue into a 15-30 minute meeting with their accountability groups. Plan to be on Zoom for 60-min starting at 6 pm PT/ 7 pm MT/ 8 pm CT/ 9 pm ET.
- Students join a 60-minute live workshop via Zoom that further explores the week’s lessons. Plan to be on Zoom for 60-min starting at 5 pm PT/ 6 pm MT/ 7 pm CT/ 8 pm ET.
- Students connect via Slack on their own schedule to discuss how their projects are coming along, and share resources and insights.
- Students join a live 90-minute group coaching call via Zoom focused on themes from the week’s lessons. Plan to be on Zoom for 90-min starting at 6 pm PT/ 7 pm MT/ 8 pm CT/ 9 pm ET.
- The week’s project is due before 11:59 pm PT.
- Students review and provide feedback on their accountability partners’ projects. Leadership coaches also provide feedback on student projects. All peer feedback is due before Saturday at 11:59 pm PT.
- The weekly recap is released in Slack summarizing the week’s insights, top takeaways, and actions. Peer feedback is due before 11:59 pm PT.
Our tech stack are all free programs (Slack, Google Drive, Zoom), but you will need a device that has internet fast enough to stream video, a webcam, and a microphone, as participation in the live video calls make up a huge part of the workshop. For a comprehensive list of the investment required, please visit our pricing page.
Our meetings are optimized for North American timezones and are conducted in English.
If you have any other questions, please visit the FAQ or feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. If you’d like more specificity on the content in each module, you can visit the individual pages here: